Read Key Articles / Questionnaires
Reading articles is obviously a way to learn about an area as it introduces you to the thoughts of the author. Completing questionnaires, although usually considered a means to asses current opinion, can also be a provocative way to stimulate you to think more about a subject. That is why both Articles and Questionnaires were put on the same page. If you are the type of person who enjoys thinking "outside the box," please send your suggestions to Rebecca Nutile.
- A Memoir: "An October Morning"
- A court case: What we learn from Mrs. Elbaum
- A joke: Save the Strudel
- A story with questions: "A Time To Be Sure"
- A family conflict: "Should we let Nature take its course?"
- Legalizing Physician-Assisted Suicide: A position statement
- The BEST WAY to Treat People Who Have Lost Their Minds: Shall Our Laws Permit Natural Dying?